What You'll Do
Working as part of a dynamic team you will be providing on-site user support. This includes analyse incidents, problems & service requests, propose solutions and help implementing them. You will also be responsible for any escalation and follow up.
Some of the daily activities are:
What You'll Need
The ideal candidate will be an expert in dealing with customers at all levels; you bring hands-on technical skills as well as great interpersonal skills.
• Previous knowledge of Microsoft Applications
• Basic previous experience of supporting Mobile devices and hand-held devices
• Good administrative experience, attention to detail, ensures accuracy of data, provides data for reporting and processing of information
• Previous experience working in a corporate IT environment is an asset
• Excellent customer facing and communication skills; adaptable and welcoming of change and communicating change to customers
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Willing to take initiative and be hands-on
• Very good communication skills, both verbal and written in English and good command of Dutch and/or French